Can you Help ?
The Thame Equipment Bank needs a group of volunteers to run – this is the current team.
- Bank manager : Sue Martin-Downhill (Racquets Fitness Centre and Chair of 21st Century Thame)
- Hire liaison : Karen Parks (since July 2018)
- Key holder : Peter Harris (since 2014)
- Key holder : David Laver (since forever)
- Key holder : Linda Emery (since forever)
- Key holder : Dan East (since 2014)
- Key holder : Dan Gibney (since 2019)
- Stock take – thank you to all who helped Peter Harris at the 2021 Stock take
- Purchasing – Sue Martin-Downhill (since 2014)
- Treasurer – current treasurer for 21st Century Thame (Sue Martin-Downhill and Sharon Smits)
As you can see many of the current team have been volunteering for this for many years.
Sue Martin-Downhill would like to stand down from being the manager and in charge of purchasing in order to pursue other 21st Century Thame projects like #ThameTrees and to lend support for the Green Living Plan.
The role involves reporting to the 21st Century Thame steering group on all aspects of the Thame Equipment Bank and ensuring that the stock of equipment is checked, monitored and replaced as necessary.
It can also involve grant applications to SODC, Thame Town Council and any other bodies who may support such a community venture.
(See original article on Thame.net)